Justia

Labels

About Me

My Photo
Ugly Buddhist Woman
The Dalai Lama said, "Well, yes, a woman Could be the next Dalai Lama, but she'd have to be good looking." ugly.buddhist.woman@gmail.com
View my complete profile

Google Analytics

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Responders: Pariah

I wrote an article about the tragedy of denying eyewitness testimony.  It was Very ill-received, though I put forth no theory at as to who caused 3 buildings to come down as in a controlled demolition.  That's how it looked and sounded to me, and many First Responders described exactly what I had seen.
I have no theory at all as to why the official account omitted 12,000 pages of eyewitness testimony, secondmost in importance only to material evidence, (<that is my opinion) and since material evidence was removed and disposed of, I am claiming that those interviews in early days with 503 eyewitnesses are the most important evidence we have. (1)


  1. The 9/11 Commission Report: Final Report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
    4 instances of the word "eyewitness" in 568 pages
  2. Structural Fire Response and Probable Collapse Sequence of World Trade Center Building 7
    1 Eyewitness account included in
    404 pages vol 1
  3. Structural Fire Response and Probable Collapse Sequence of World Trade Center Building 7
    1 Eyewitness account included in
    382 pages vol 2

Government ignored, omitted, rejected out of hand and suppressed the eyewitness testimony of First Responders.  Government and NYC officials denied their claims that their cancers were caused by prolonged exposure to toxins Ground Zero.  And now NYC officials have landed another indignity on First Responders by not inviting them to 9/11 10th Anniversary Commemorative.  I can't help but see a pattern that government has treated First Responders like pariah.



Since I was out of US at the time of 9/11, and all news I got was from the British or Irish press, and only returned to US in 2006, my perspective on what happened is to some degree more objective in that it has not been formed by the "official" US narrative.  The controversy makes very little sense to me, IF facts are facts..
But they are not.  Facts about 9/11 are not facts, eyewitnesses did not see what they saw.  I am astounded at the predominant view, official and that of the US public,  of what caused three buildings to come down in the way that they did.
This goes beyond "a willing suspension of disbelief."  One would have to ignore natural laws, gravity and cause and effect  to support the government's rationale.  But this is what the majority of people have done, in my view.  They "have taken leave of their senses," have lost the powers of observation, common sense, logic, and honest scientific inquiry.
One does not need to be a scientist to connect one’s perception, understanding, and learning to produce a statement of fact or truth, and it should not, certainly, take bravery to do so.  Yet, in my view, America is paralyzed in a state of fear and suspicion, has been slowly poisoning itself with the toxin of denial about what happened 10 years ago, to the point where people are afraid to speak.
We celebrate our freedom, yet the people are afraid to think for themselves and speak up about what they know, what is their truth.
State and federal government idolize the First Responders to 9/11 but refuse to listen to them, to take care of them, even to invite them to the scene of their extraordinary heroism on the 10th Anniversary of the worst day in American history.










__________________________________________________________________



(1) New York Times published all 12,000 pages of interviews with 503 First Responders in 2005. 



A lifelong Liberal Democrat, (and humanist to boot,)  I have been attacked by the left for saying what I am saying here.  This blows my mind!


0 comments: